Friday, November 15, 2013

Not Feeling Like Me

I've been so uninspired lately. I mean I want to add more veggies to my list of good foods but I'm just so scared lately. I'm not sure why I mean I went full force in October! I guess I've hit that wall where you kinda know nothing is working. I can't tell a difference and that kinda pisses me off! 
I really need to work on portion control.  Maybe that's what I'll try to from now on instead of adding more veggies. I was gonna try spaghetti squash but I have so many people saying "gross you are gonna try that?" I don't usually care what people think but for some reason this is bothering me. Anyway I'll keep us updated on what's happening. Hopefully can get outta my rut soon!!!  XOXO

2 comments:

Kalisu said...

People need to MIND THEIR BUSINESS and not try and discourage you from doing something better.

Amber Maldonado said...

I don't usualy let anyones opinion bother me. I don't know why it bothers me so much when it comes to veggies.