Friday, November 01, 2013

Fail/Win

So blogging twice a week was a major fail! But... I consider #veggietober a win! I have introduced green beans and broccoli in to my veggies I like category!!! What I consider a even bigger win is I now like salads! I would never thought I would say I want/crave a salad but I have. Super Super proud of myself!!!

Still no fast food or soda!!! I did allow my self a black out day, which was my birthday and I didn't really do much damage at all!
Side note: I was taking a survey the other day and the first question was 'when was the last time you ate fast food?'. I was so proud to click the 'more than 3 months ago' answer. The second question was 'how often do you eat fast food in a month?' And I answered 'less then once a month'! That felt so awesome!

For November I think I'll try to add at least 2 more veggies to my like list or at least try 2 different veggies. And of course I'll continue no fast food and no soda.
Thank you for all your support and encouragement! XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're posting again. Keep it up. Proud of you for everything.

Kalisu said...

Woopwoopwoopwoop (Just picture Homer laying on the floor "running" in circles)