Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Oops

Sorry for not blogging yesterday! Whoops! And I almost forgot to blog today too! I'm new to the blogging world so forgive me! 
I've been doing real good. Still kinda craving soda but I calm the cravings with green tea. I haven't cut out regular tea but I don't want to get hooked on it so I've been pretty much sticking with just water and the occasional green tea. I think I'll leave the regular sweet tea drinking to special occasions. 
I actually got on a scale today. I know I said I wasn't gonna be weighing my self but well curiosity got the best of me. Now that doesn't mean I plan on checking my weight every day or even every week. I get discouraged when weighing is involved and I don't want to give up. I'm a very determined person!
Well that's all I have for today! XOXO

No comments: