Sunday, August 04, 2013

A fight with fast food

So I was running errands and I don't know what it is about today but I really want a double cheese burger, an order of fries, and a large dr.pepper from McDonald's! Ughhhh! Why is it so easy one day to say no but others it takes all of your willpower to not turn into McDonald's?!? I even had the thought, hey you should treat your self! You went a whole month without fast food! Then I thought, NO! Don't reward your self with something bad!  I mean I am saving up for a big reward for myself isn't that enough?! And then I though, Well it's not like I am giving up fast food forever. If I just have one fast food meal a month it's not that bad. No, it's not that bad but I set a challenge for this month and damn it I will go through with it, with NO cheating! I came home and went to the cabinet to see what I could make... Guess what I wasn't hungry! WTF?!?! I just wanted McDonald's a minute ago and now I'm not hungry. What's up with that?!? It's so frustrating! So now I'm am going to cleaning my room and blast some Taylor swift. Gotta love distractions! XOXO

No comments: