Tuesday, October 01, 2013

I'm back!

Hey guys!!! I know I know it's been forever since I've posted! I just had to take a break for a bit. You know when you get into those moods when you just want to be by yourself and not bothered by anyone? Well that's kinda how I have felt the past couple if weeks. When I feel like that I just don't want to be in this world anymore. Not like I want to die kinda thing just I need a break from reality. So when this happens I read, or in this case listen, to books or get wrapped up in a tv series.  I have an audible.com account so I downloaded Divergent by Veronica Roth. When I read it takes me to a different world and that's what I love. I've also been watching Breaking Bad and Weeds on Netflix, both great shows btw! 

Well it's OCTOBER!!!! Wow this year went by super fast! I'm still on track with my diet. 3 full months with no fast food or soda! What?!? It's also been 2 months with no white bread, flour tortillas, or chips. Now last month I did say I was going to work on portion control. Well it worked for a couple weeks but then I lost my aunt and had a lot of stress, sadness, and depression to deal with. There were times I wanted to say FUCK IT! I'm not working on portion control might as well just give up everything else. But then I thought how proud my aunt was when I'd update her on how good I was doing by not eating fast food or drinking soda. So I decided for her, I'd continue what I was doing. 

This month I'm going to continue what I have been doing: 
No fast food
No soda
No chips
No white bread
No flour tortillas
I am going to try and add veggies to my diet this month! OMG!!!! That's right I said it the V word... Vegetables! If you don't know me.... well I don't really do veggies. The only ones I eat and like are corn, potatoes, sweet peas, and carrots.  I can't guarantee that I will eat some every day but when I do eat them I'll post it on my Instagram which is berber83 if you at not already following me. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful October. It's my favorite month of the year partly because I love fall weather and partly because it's my birthday month!!! Can't believe I'll be 30 on the 17th!!! Eeep!!!! I'm going to try and keep a schedule where I blog at least twice a week. I may post more if something is going on. 
See you loves later this week! XOXO

No comments: