Friday, July 05, 2013

Exhausted!!!

Today I was so exhausted from yesterday. But Fridays I have to clean my uncles house (it's my job) I soooooo didn't want to get up this morning but I did. I really felt like stopping and getting mc Donald's before I went to clean because I didn't eat before I left. Then I thought maybe ill just get a sweet tea since I hadn't had anything to drink either! I'm proud to say I didn't do either. I just went straight to my uncles house and started cleaning to get my mine off of food. Going home was a task too. By the time I leave its 5 supper time!!!! I'm tired not just from cleaning but from the previous day. "I don't want to cook tonight." Is what is going through my head. No fast food! You can do this! I CAN DO THIS! I crossed over the tracks and headed home. Once I got home I was thrilled to find that mom was cooking supper. :D XOXO

No comments: